Confidence, respect and a love of learning
Rooted in our community, Bonner Primary School is committed to providing a rich and diverse curriculum for all of our children, enabling each child to fulfil their potential whilst developing confidence, independence and respect for others in a friendly, caring and safe environment.
We aim to:
- Inspire, motivate and challenge all of our children;
- Create a longstanding love of learning;
- Foster confident, co-operative, independent learners;
- Encourage all of our children to embrace diversity and to value one another equally;
- Equip all of our children with the necessary skills to take them forward on their educational journey.
We are committed to:
- Offering a creative, diverse and innovative curriculum;
- Providing an inclusive learning environment, fostering mutual respect, tolerance and teamwork;
- Ensuring consistency of approach as one school across two sites;
- Being community-focussed, working closely with parents, other schools and local agencies;
- Achieving and maintaining the highest standards in all areas of teaching and learning.
We are proud to have:
- Children who are engaging, well-mannered and eager to learn;
- A dedicated, enthusiastic and professional staff team, focussed on improving the outcomes for all;
- An effective partnership with parents in our children's learning journey;
- A strong ethic of teamwork throughout the school;
- Achieved UNICEF's Gold Award as a Rights Respecting School.